In the News
From time to time the achievements of Mindfulness Without Borders (formerly known as Between Four Eyes) are recognized by the media and the public gets a glimpse of the work we are doing in the world.
- read what the media is saying about us:
- Can Peace Grow in Newark? A new anti-violence effort connects Newark, Maplewood, South Orange — and Rwanda, Uganda, Toronto, San Francisco… Mary Mann of Maplewood Patch August 2011 Read this article
- Mindfulness Without Borders, a San Francisco-based non-profit organization announces the launching of its innovative Mindfulness Ambassador Council program teaching youth and their educators on fundamental social and emotional skills in Essex County, New Jersey. The Editor at umojawa.com July 2011 Read this article
- After crisscrossing the globe, Toronto’s Theo Koffler is hooking kids on the idea that peace begins between four eyes. Lifestyles Magazine by Sheila Dropkin Pre-Spring 2011 Read this article
- Mindfulness to Break the Bonds that Bind Us Good News Toronto by Martin C. Winer December 2009 Read this article
- Mindfulness Ambassadors: Attention to the Wounds of Conflict Inquiring Mind Spring Edition 2009 Read this article