DATES & CONTENT
February 4th: Exploring Mindfulness, featuring Time To Breathe practice
- February 11th: Mind & Body Connection, featuring Body Scan practice
- February 18th: Practicing Gratitude, featuring Everyday Gratitude practice
- February 25th: Nurturing Compassion, featuring Loving Kindness practice
LOCATION & TIMES
To join the session: You’ll receive an email the day before with a password.
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Attendance: Please do your best to attend all sessions
Duration: 4 sessions / 60 minutes each
Skill Level: Open to anyone
Certification: Yes, a Certificate of Completion! This is not a mindfulness teacher certification.
- Leah Gardiner
- Natalie Matias
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
We know finding a work-life balance is becoming more difficult. Between the stress of COVID-19, layers of responsibility, endless to-do lists and caretaking, you are pushed to your limits. Join us online for 4 interactive and experiential webinars. Let our skilled facilitators guide you through conversations and meditation practices to help improve your focus, build resilience and strengthen overall well-being. These tools will help you stay present, achieve emotional clarity, reduce reactivity, manage stress, and navigate the cascading events in your personal and professional life with more ease and compassion.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Strategies to train attention, manage emotions and reduce stress.
- Emotional intelligence skills to increase self-awareness, perspective-taking and responsible decision-making.
- 4 integration strategies to advance newly learned skills and insights into daily life.
- 4 mindfulness meditation practices to support well-being.
- Tools to deepen reflection and intention-setting.
- Practices to strengthen attention and be more focused.
"Thank you for reminding me that I can forgive myself for getting distracted and help me understand that it’s part of the practice. Understanding this is so empowering and gives me confidence to keep practicing." – Program Participant, Toronto Canada
"I particularly enjoyed how the space was held by the facilitators, not only did I always feel welcomed and accepted, I also learned a lot about HOW to hold space. Thank you all so much, I’ve learned so much from and with you. I feel sure that these are practices and mindsets that I will call on for the rest of my life. Thank you for what you do, who you are, and how you consistently affirm us!" – Studio [Y] Participant, Toronto Canada