a self-guided course
Ideal for anyone who wants to listen and learn at their own pace from the comfort of home. This 5-session course is a compelling introduction to the practices of mindfulness & meditation, as well as social and emotional learning (SEL). Rich with stories, teachings & resources, the series is designed for everyone—from beginners to those with prior meditation experience.
Principles & practices easily integrated into your daily life
When you take this course, you’ll have ongoing access to five prerecorded video sessions, with key points on each topic, articles, podcasts and meditation recordings for home study. You’ll also gain insight into developing a daily mindfulness practice and have the option to communicate with our mindfulness experts, who can answer your questions. When you finish the last session of the course, you’ll receive a Certificate of Completion.
What you'll learn
- Role of social and emotional intelligence in developing healthy communication skills.
- Mindfulness-based principles you can use in your personal and professional life.
- 7 mindfulness practices that can easily be infused in daily life.
- Ways to heighten your mindfulness practice by using customized daily trackers
- Methods to develop your ability to live in the present moment by identifying and breaking out of habitual actions.
- Strategies to enhance your self-awareness of emotion regulation and prosocial behaviour.
- Skills to make the right choices for your mental health, self-care and overall well-being
- 5 integration strategies to help you apply your newly learned skills and attitudes in daily life.
- A new way of relating to the present moment by strengthening attention and compassionate understanding.