Master the foundations of Mindfulness and Social-Emotional Intelligence in this 5-session course offered exclusively online. Through lectures, guided audio practices, handouts, recommended reading materials and weekly assignments, you’ll learn to harness the wisdom of mindfulness in your personal and professional environments.
Mindful 365 includes five online classes that explore the core concepts of mindfulness and social and emotional learning (SEL) as they relate to self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, attention, and stress management. Participants will also be equipped with new tools to strengthen connections in the mind that foster critical thinking, resilience and stress management, as well as with best practices and instruction for starting or deepening a daily mindfulness practice. This training is best suited to individuals who are interested in social and emotional health and building a mindfulness practice to reduce stress and support their personal and professional success. No previous meditation experience is required.
Dates & Times
*This course is exclusively for Bartimaeus staff, family and friends. We ask that you commit to one day of the week for all sessions. You will receive a follow up from your course instructor after registration.
Mondays OR Tuesdays from 7:00 PM-8:30 PM EST.
- Jan 14 or 15: Discover Mindfulness Basics
- Jan 21 or 22: Explore the Art & Practice of Mindful Listening
- Jan 28 or 29: Understanding the Five Domains of Social-Emotional Learning
- Feb 4 or 5: Build Emotional Intelligence & Notice Emotional Triggers
- Feb 11 or 12: Integrate Knowledge into Practice
- Explore the foundations of mindfulness
- Understand the science and benefits behind mindfulness
- Build communication and relationship skills
- Increase skills to cope with stress and anxiety
- Develop a daily mindfulness practice
- Cultivate a culture of mindful living at home and in the workplace