Entrepreneurs and CEOs from around the world agree that emotional intelligence and mindfulness practice lowers stress, improves productivity, and contributes to greater happiness in their employees. The Mindful@Work curriculum focuses on just that. Participants will learn the fundamentals of mindfulness, including how to train attention, work with emotions, work well with others, navigate challenges and develop the capacity to improve overall wellbeing.
For those graduate facilitators of the MAP Certification Training that are looking for a mindfulness-based program for adult populations, then this upgrade is for you. It is designed for adult populations and has many different applications, including in university and post-graduate settings, one-on-one therapeutic sessions and as part of Corporate Wellness Professional Development programs.
Cost: $150.00 CAD
Skill Level: MWB Certified Facilitators only
Medium: Self-directed video
Duration: 1 hour
Assignments: 2 hours
Certification: Certificate of Completion
Materials: Electronic handouts and assignments provided.
To Join the Session: You’ll receive an email with materials included
Location: Online, from the comfort of your own home
What you'll learn
- Strategies to train attention, manage emotions and reduce stress
- Emotional intelligence skills to increase self-awareness, perspective-taking and responsible decision-making
- 8 integration strategies to advance newly learned skills and insights into daily life
- 8 practice strategies to support well-being
- Tools to deepen reflection and intention-setting
- Practices to strengthen attention and be more focused
What you'll receive
- 1 Mindful@Work Workbook
- 8 Mindful@Work session PDFs for online facilitation
- Access to MWB mindfulness meditation recordings
- Current research and articles