Dates & Times
This course will be held at CMHA Middlesex, 648 Huron Street London Ontario, N5Y 4J8.
Registrants must attend all in-class sessions to complete the course. If you miss any of the scheduled dates, you will need to re-register into the course at a later date
- May 17th, 2019, 10:30 am - 4:30pm
- May 24th, 2019, 10:30 am - 4:30pm
- May 31st, 2019, 10:30 am - 4:30pm
Duration: 21 hours
Skill Level: All levels
Accreditation: Yes, once all the requirements have been completed
- Facilitation strategies to lead 12 evidence-based lesson plans, home assignments, and mindfulness practices.
- Present moment tools to better your ability to deal with difficult emotions, stress, and anxiety.
- Strategies to conduct age-appropriate discussions that help individuals build upon their inherent strengths, enhance social-emotional competence and foster a more compassionate understanding of the world that surrounds them.
- Strategies to both develop a personal mindfulness practice as well as the techniques necessary to lead others in the delivery of MWB's evidence-based practices.
- Certification as a Facilitator of the Mindfulness Ambassador Program and access to our curriculum and support materials.
"What I wholeheartedly loved is that both instructors always made the workshop so warm, comfortable, and most importantly, safe. At times I would feel that I am saying the wrong things or not being articulate. Never have they made me or anyone from the group feel different. Thank you to both!" - Anonymous Facilitator Certification Participant