Facilitator Certification Online Course | May-June
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
DATES & TIMES
- May 12: About MWB and The Mindfulness Ambassador Program (MAP)
- May 19: About Secular Mindfulness and MAP pillars
- May 26: About Social and Emotional Learning Theories
- June 2: Core Protocols & Facilitation Practicum
- June 9: Group Techniques & Facilitation Practicum
- June 16: Research & Facilitation Practicum
- June 23: Course Review & Facilitation Practicum
- June 30: Facilitation Practicum Review and Moving Forward
This 8-session online facilitator certification course is designed for anyone interested in integrating our evidence-based secular mindfulness and Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) program in their work environments. At its core, the twelve sessions of the Mindfulness Ambassador Program (The MAP) establish a common language based on sharing, modeling and practicing core principles and strategies that individuals need to think critically, act compassionately and effectively address their personal, social and community challenges. After the successful completion of this training, participants are able to participate in a certification upgrade to acquire facilitation skills for our Mindful@Work program tailored specifically for corporate, wellness and health centers, Police Academies and Senior Citizen communities as well as the MAP–Interactive for educators, health professionals and coaches working with teens and alternative learning approaches.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
This 21-hour certification is designed for middle & secondary school educators, college & university professors, health and wellness professionals, coaches and corporate employees. For more than a decade, this evidence-based program has been successfully used in a number of different applications including in-class, college and university courses, one-on-one therapeutic sessions and wellness programs.
Attendance: Mandatory for all 8 online sessions
Duration: 21 hours
Skill Level: All levels, personal meditation practice required
Assignments: 10 hours
Practicum: 6 sessions with a minimum of 8 people.
Accreditation: Yes, after all the successful completion of all course requirements.
Instructors: Ronit Jinich, Theo Koffler, Leah Gardiner.
- Ronit Jinich
- Leah Gardiner
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Facilitation skills and strategies to lead 12 evidence-based session plans and practices rooted in mindfulness and social & emotional learning (SEL).
- Facilitation strategies to conduct age-appropriate discussions that support individuals in building upon their inherent strengths and social-emotional competence.
- Strategies to create a shared learning environment, catalyze key program discussions and strengthen peer connections.
- Develop and deepen a personal mindfulness practice as well as learn the techniques necessary to lead others.
- Learn present moment tools to better manage challenging emotions, stress and anxiety as well as develop the skills to share and apply them with others.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- One Facilitator Training Manual with instructions and strategies to effectively lead the Mindfulness Ambassador Program to your audience.
- One Mindfulness Ambassador Program Participant Workbook complete with 12 evidence-based session plans and take away practices.
- Access to Digital resources to Facilitate your practicum online
- Individual instruction and mentoring support on program delivery.
- Access to program evaluations, partnership development documents, marketing materials and resources for future learning.
“Fantastic instructors...so open and kind. Both have so much knowledge that they share with such grace and humility. Absolutely enriching experience!” - Participant, School of Continuing Education, University of Toronto, Nov.’19
"As a recent graduate of MWB's online facilitator certification program, I can highly recommend this training to anyone that may be interested in facilitating an evidence-based SEL and mindfulness program. Theo Koffler and Leah Gardiner were amazing trainers who expertly modeled the facilitation skills and content with compassionate values during each session. As an educator working with college students on enhancing their social, emotional and ethical learning, this training was an ideal match. Thank you!"
Ron Patterson, Program Coordinator - Nova Scotia Community College
"The MWB Facilitator Training has been a beautiful, life-changing experience. I highly recommend it." - A. Reid, Charlotte, NC