Ideal for anyone who wants to listen and learn at their own pace from the comfort of home. This 5-session course is a compelling introduction to the practices of mindfulness and meditation, as well as the foundations of social and emotional learning (SEL). Participants will learn the basic principles and practices that they can easily integrate into their daily lives. Rich with stories, teachings and resources, the series is designed for everyone—from beginners to those with prior meditation experience.
When you take this course, you’ll have ongoing access to five prerecorded video sessions, with key points on each topic, articles, podcasts and meditation recordings for home study. You’ll also gain insight into developing a daily mindfulness practice and have the option to communicate with our mindfulness experts, who can answer your questions. When you finish the last session of the course, you’ll receive a Certificate of Completion.
Online and in the comfort of your own setting.
Once you register, you'll receive a detailed email with all the instructions you'll need for your learning journey.
Skill Level: For beginners or those with prior meditation experience.
Instructor: Ronit Jinich
Materials: Pre-recorded videos, articles, home study assignments and meditation practices will be provided.
Duration: Each session is approximately 40 minutes.
Certification: Yes, a Certificate of Completion. This is not a mindfulness teacher certification.
Refund Policy: We stand behind our work and guarantee your satisfaction with your purchase. If you're not 100% satisfied, simply email our Executive Director within 10 day of your registration and describe the reason for the course cancellation. We will give you a full refund.
- 5 video recordings (approx. 40 minutes each)
- Key points highlighted in each video
- 7 meditation practices
- Access to meditation recordings & printable instructions
- Daily Mindfulness Practice Trackers
- Reflective prompts
- Home study assignments
- Interesting articles
- Recommended reading list
- Certificate of Completion (Please note this course will not certify you to be a mindfulness educator.)
SESSION TOPICS & PRACTICES
- Session 1: Mindfulness Basics & Foundations of SEL – featuring Time to Breathe
- Session 2: Mindful Listening – featuring Mindful Listening practice
- Session 3: Mindfulness of the Body – featuring Body Scan practice
- Session 4: Mindful of Emotions – featuring Heartfulness practice
Session 5: Nurturing Compassion – featuring Loving Kindness practice
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Role of social and emotional intelligence in developing healthy communication skills.
- Mindfulness-based principles you can use in your personal and professional life.
- 7 mindfulness practices that can easily be infused in daily life.
- Ways to heighten your mindfulness practice by using customized daily trackers
- Methods to develop your ability to live in the present moment by identifying and breaking out of habitual actions.
- Strategies to enhance your self-awareness of emotion regulation and prosocial behaviour.
- Skills to make the right choices for your mental health, self-care and overall well-being
- 5 integration strategies to help you apply your newly learned skills and attitudes in daily life.
- A new way of relating to the present moment by strengthening attention and compassionate understanding.
WHAT YOU'LL REQUIRE
- Comfortable location in your home or workspace.
- Computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Stable internet connection.
- Journal or paper for note-taking.
- MWB-provided PDFs to complement your learning experience.
- No prior experience of mindfulness.