Mindful 365 Self Guided Course Online (Test Users)
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ideal for anyone who wants to listen and learn at their own pace from the comfort of home, this 5-session course is a compelling introduction to the practices of mindfulness and meditation. Participants will learn the basic tenets that they can easily integrate into their daily lives. Rich with stories, teachings and resources, the series is designed for everyone—from beginners to those with prior meditation experience.
When you take this course, you’ll have ongoing access to five prerecorded video sessions, with key points on each topic, articles, podcasts and meditation recordings for home study. You’ll also gain insight into developing a daily mindfulness practice and have the option to communicate with our mindfulness experts, who can answer your questions. When you finish the last session of the course, you’ll receive a Certificate of Completion.
Online and in the comfort of your own setting.
Once you register, you'll receive a detailed email with all the instructions you'll need for your learning journey.
Skill Level: For beginners or those with prior meditation experience.
Instructor: Ronit Jinich
Materials: Pre-recorded videos, articles, home study assignments and meditation practices will be provided.
What You'll Need: Personal journal and pen.
Duration: Each session is approximately 60 minutes.
Certification: Yes, a Certificate of Completion. This is not a mindfulness teacher certification.
Refund Policy: A partial 25% refund of the course price will be considered for any individual dissatisfied with their purchase. An email must be sent to MWB’s Executive Director, Leah Gardiner describing the reason for the course cancellation.
- 5 video recordings (approx. 40 minutes each)
- Key points highlighted in each video
- 7 guided meditation practices
- Access to guided meditation recordings
- Daily Meditation Trackers (interactive and printable)
- Home Study assignments
- Reflective prompts
- Interesting articles
- Recommended reading list
- Certificate of Completion (Please note this course will not certify you to be a mindfulness educator.)
SESSION TOPICS & PRACTICES
- Session 1: Mindfulness Basics – featuring Time to Breathe practice
- Session 2: Mindful Listening – featuring Mindful Listening practice
- Session 3: Mindfulness of the Body – featuring Body Scan practice
- Session 4: Mindful of Emotions – featuring Heartfulness practice
- Session 5: Nurturing Compassion – featuring Loving Kindness practice