Mindful@Work Facilitator Certification - April
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
DATES & CONTENT
April 8th: Exploring Mindfulness, featuring Time To Breathe practice
- April 9th: Mind & Body Connection, featuring Body Scan practice
- April 29th: Practicing Gratitude, featuring Everyday Gratitude practice
LOCATION & TIMES
10:00 am - 3:30 pm EST
To join the session: You’ll receive an email from your course instructor with a zoom link and password approximately one week prior to the course start date.
Attendance: Mandatory for all sessions
Duration: 21 hours
Skill Level: All levels. Personal meditation practice required
Assignments: 10 hours
Materials: Online learning materials will be provided
Practicum: Mandatory Facilitation of 6 sessions with a minimum of 8 people. Participants have one year to complete their practicum requirements.
Certification: Yes, after the successful completion of the practicum and all course assignments.
Payment Plans: Click here to apply for our BIPOC and LGBTQ+ sliding payment and scholarship options.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
This 3-session Mindful@Work certification program is designed exclusively for first responders, police departments, health professionals, coaches and corporate wellness managers who want to teach and scale emotional intelligence and mindfulness into their workplace settings. The Mindful@Work program has many different applications, including in university and post-graduate settings, one-on-one therapeutic sessions and as part of Corporate Wellness Professional Development programs. Past partners include Western University’s Second Year Law Program, York Regional Police Training & Development Department, Studio [Y] at MaRS Discovery District and Hamilton Health Sciences Centre HR Department.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Facilitation skills and strategies to lead 8 evidence-based session plans and practices rooted in mindfulness and social & emotional intelligence.
- Facilitation strategies to effectively conduct program content and catalyze key discussions.
- Strategies to create shared learning environments and build human connection.
- Deepen a personal mindfulness practice as well as learn the techniques necessary to lead others.
- Acquire present moment tools to better manage challenging emotions, navigate stress and anxiety as well as develop the skills to apply them to group settings.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- One Facilitator Training Manual with instructions and strategies to effectively lead the Mindful@Work Program to your audience.
- One Mindful@Work Workbook complete with 8 evidence-based session plans and take away practices.
- Individual instruction and mentoring support for program delivery.
- Access to program evaluations, partnership development documents, marketing materials and resources.
"Thank you for reminding me that I can forgive myself for getting distracted and help me understand that it’s part of the practice. Understanding this is so empowering and gives me confidence to keep practicing." – Program Participant, Toronto Canada
"I particularly enjoyed how the space was held by the facilitators, not only did I always feel welcomed and accepted, I also learned a lot about HOW to hold space. Thank you all so much, I’ve learned so much from and with you. I feel sure that these are practices and mindsets that I will call on for the rest of my life. Thank you for what you do, who you are, and how you consistently affirm us!" – Studio [Y] Participant, Toronto Canada